master is indeed still red, more info in the comments of this PR:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/4769

looks like another test failure made it into master while the original issue (#4756) was in progress of being fixed.

I would recommend to pause merging of non-trivial java PRs until this is resolved otherwise this will never end ;)

regards,
michael