From: Mathieu Bastian <mathieu.bast...@gephi.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2022 9:22 PM
To: dev@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Test Netbeans PR on Mavenized NB Platform application

Hi folks,

I was called out in a recent PR
<https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/4696#issuecomment-1263989616> to test
it with my NB Platform application. I'm willing to do so but I need some
guidance.

My application is mavenized. What is the simplest way to test this PR locally
with the dev version of Netbeans? For instance, can I create a
"RELEASE160-SNAPSHOT" version locally via a command? If I had this, I could
easily switch my application's NB Platform version to this dev version and test
the change.

Much appreciated!

Mathieu