1. Is the sub-projects within the parent projects folder structure or
   external?
   2. In the "parent" pom, did the "modules" for the sub-projects get
   defined?
   3. In the sub-projects, did the parent pom coordinates get included?
   4. Which environment is maven running in on Windows (i.e. basic jar on
   path based or installed in a Cygwin type environment)?

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com