On Wed, 30 Nov 2022 at 10:38, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> Sorry this is vote thread pollution.

I thought about that, but inclined to disagree - this is a vote on one
thing (NBPackage) and various convenience binary artefacts deriving
from it.

Still, if you insist I'll split into two votes, one dependent on the other?

> I would suggest having nbpackage on it's own repo too easy process, having
> release note , git tag ... for it that not mix with pp3 synergy and others
> wiki related item.
> I would happy to the migration if ok. It will ony delay by 24h(if I'm slow)
> the vote but make nbpackage release life easier in the future.

My plan was to migrate it before the next release (it wasn't my idea
to put it in netbeans-tools to start with).  It wasn't migrated before
now due to pending PRs and schedule.  Ideally we'd then build the
packages with the released tool on the CI for NB17.

Right now, can we leave where it is for beta2?  I've done all the
artefacts twice already (don't ask - there was a beta1!) :-)