Den fre 2 dec. 2022 kl 12:50 skrev Patrik Karlström <pat...@trixon.se>:

> TitlePane.font={font}$Label.font
>>
>> Save the file and restart NetBeans.  Is that better?
>>
>> Neil
>>

> Thanks, I'll try this on Monday when I'm back on Windows.

Works great! Will use that until NB 17.

Not a problem, just an observation; Hitting the "Edit custom properties
button" on a platform app without editors(?) results in
SEVERE [org.openide.util.Exceptions]
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke
"org.netbeans.api.actions.Editable.edit()" because "editable" is null
[catch] at
org.netbeans.swing.laf.flatlaf.FlatLafOptionsPanel.lambda$customPropertiesButtonActionPerformed$0(FlatLafOptionsPanel.java:223)
at org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Task.run(RequestProcessor.java:1418)
at
org.netbeans.modules.openide.util.GlobalLookup.execute(GlobalLookup.java:45)
at org.openide.util.lookup.Lookups.executeWith(Lookups.java:278)
at
org.openide.util.RequestProcessor$Processor.run(RequestProcessor.java:2033)