Well, yeah of course.. but is there a documented public API?
The maven plugin doesn't actually do refactoring, right?  It just
identifies hints?
I was just wondering if there are notes somewhere that go a bit deeper than
showing how to use it from the command line or NetBeans.

I did find a README in the cmdline folder.  So at least that's a start for
getting something to build.

Thanks,

Scott