seems to be happening with NB 16 too so its not a regression at least.

Would be good to file an issue so that we don't forget about this.

-mbien

On 01.02.23 03:05, Scott Palmer wrote:
I just noticed that the popup JavaDocs render incorrectly. For
example, ClassLoader.getSystemClassLoader() has is a sentence in the
Javadoc referring to a system property, it shows as:

     If the system property "" is defined when...

Notice the empty string.  If you click the button to view in a browser you
will see that this should read:

     If the system property "java.system.class.loader" is defined when...

Note that the string between the quotes is in fixed-width code style.
A similar omission occurs later on in the docs:

For debugging purposes, ignored entries can be printed to the console if
the system property is set to true.

The actual text is:

     For debugging purposes, ignored entries can be printed to the console
if the jdk.net.URLClassPath.showIgnoredClassPathEntries system property is
set to true.

again, the text rendered as fixed-width code is missing in the NB popup.

Regards,

Scott