> On Feb 13, 2023, at 9:16 AM, Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2023 at 22:44, Scott Palmer <swpal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Trying to run multiple gradle projects from the IDE and second one failed.
>>
>> A org.gradle.tooling.GradleConnectionException has occurred.
>>
>> If you are running the latest <https://netbeans.apache.org/download> version
>> of NetBeans you can report this
>> <https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/report-issue>, including a copy of your
>> messages.log file as an attachment.
>
> Following that instruction would be useful! :-)

 That would be my next step.. but I was going to do more to investigate first.

> Anything here that might cause pause for thought in progressing to
> release of 17?

Sorry, I already replied to my original message, but the reply was blocked by
mailing list filters. Strange.

The issue seems to have been related to a threading issue in my code. It may
have crashed the JVM (which also shouldn’t have happened, but that bug is for
someone else).  I’m going to confirm that with a smaller test case and I’ll
file an issue if it still seems relevant.

At this time I don’t think it is something that should block NB 17.

Cheers,

Scott