Hi,

On Thu, 16 Feb 2023 at 07:02, Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net.invalid> wrote:
> a) I don't think Rust support is ready yet to be merged with core:
> b.2) Create a repo of ours and let "rust" be an experimental plugin, and
> keep on improving it there.

b.4) might be to merge into master as a separate cluster, or in an
experimental cluster, and not include in the release list of clusters?

Can see pros and cons to both approaches.  Having somewhere we could
develop and release (experimental) plugins from might be good.  Having
the development happen here also good.

Personally see far more reason to eventually include Rust in core than
some of the more product oriented things we do have in there that
should have been kept as plugins IMO.