+1

Reading Neil's proposal carefully it seems like a reasonable/practical way
ahead. Sooner or later everybody will have to move forward and we need to
see how we can move on while supporting older Java versions where needed.

Just keep in mind that not all industries move as fast and it isn't  easy
to build huge legacy code bases in newer JDK versions sometimes (exactly
the opposite of what we are discussing here :) ).

K/r,

I. Kostaras

Στις Πέμ 6 Απρ 2023, 22:02 ο χρήστης Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net.invalid>
έγραψε: