Hi Peter,

I'm afraid this email of yours has too little information and is not understandable.

The "ssh -x" part in the subject suggests you're doing some sort of X11 forwarding for this remote server, but that would require a capital X in the flag (ssh -X) and not the lowered case one that you're posting.

The body of your message suggests you're having a problem with a x-server on Windows, that is not reproducible on linux? and you're blaming NetBeans for that. Also there's no stack trace or any other hint of the problem you're having that explains why you think NetBeans is failing in your setup.

I suggest you redacting your email properly, adding more information, at the risk of being ignored in this mailing list.

HTH,
Antonio