Hello,

I started using PlantUML plugin recently (https://github.com/matthiasblaesing/plantuml-nb) . As I am also learning Netbeans platform programming, as an exercise I fixed the auto-complete. Now I would like to implement auto-indent but I seem to be stuck on this one, I can't find any information on this anywhere, can someone point me in the right direction, please?

How and where do I specify the indent style for given type of file? What I want to achieve is when i type:

 class Customer {<enter>

that the next line is auto-indented by specified amount of spaces.

Thanks

Vlad