Hi,

It would be great if we could see the thing live before taking a decision.

I talked to ASF-Infra during the weekend, and they explained that you can set-up a branch in the current repository with the new content, and publish it in a staging website (see [1]).

Question is, may I create an "antora" branch at https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/ with the contents of the new site? AFAIU that would probably make the content available at https://netbeans-antora.apache.org, right?

We can always delete the "antora" branch later on.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/git+-+.asf.yaml+features#Git.asf.yamlfeatures-Stagingawebsitepreviewdomain