Hey Laszlo,

maybe we can have a look into this repo here:
https://github.com/tusharjoshi/nbtaskfocus which is this plugin:
https://web.archive.org/web/20210118073547/http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/53996/nbtaskfocus

Dunno whether we need the mylyn stuff.

Regards

Chris

Am 04.11.2023 um 18:40 schrieb Laszlo Kishalmi:
Dear all,

I would like to ask, how usable is the Mylyn support provided in the IDE?

What I see now, there are support for Bugzilla and JIRA. The JIRA
support needs a plugin, which is not available.

If I remember well, in the old days there were a local task repository
based on TODO messages.

Do we know what is the present state of the Task Repositories support.
Does that have a future in NB?

--

Laszlo Kishalmi