It installed and is running flawlessly for me on Sonoma 14.1.1, using
JDK21/Corretto.  Totally smooth.  I’ve been using the various RCs daily for
work, and other than the project properties bug a few RCs ago, I’ve not tripped
on anything.  (But I don’t push it too hard: I mostly work within the base SE
features, and the JavaFX tools).