Hi folks,

It’s spring so I would do some cleanup 😃

I would like to remove the following repository :

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-temp

was intended for test at the time of donation for testing but was never used

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-webskin

was used for making a looks alike netbeans site skin for maven related
artefacts but we use fluido (kind of standard maven skin) now

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-docs

was intended for apidoc publication but AFAIR to many commit for timestamp was
at the time no go. So we use Antonio zip cron approach to get them from
nightlies (was jenkins before) (related script are in puppet on infra repo)

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-native-launchers

was remerged and rereleased in the main NetBeans codebase

Do we need to do the same for installer netbeans-native-installers.git
<https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/netbeans-native-installers.git>  ?

I would like to merge the archertype on one repository
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetypes

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-nbm-archetype

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-nbm-suite-root

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-archetype-netbeans-platform-app-archetype

I cannot remember if they are still needed. Maybe they could be disabled if we
don’t use them in the main codebase.

This repo is old be may still contains valuable information for « finishing »
the current website.

https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website-cleanup

Best Regards

Eric