Hello,

I'm Emilian Bold and have been using the NetBeans Platform since 2004 and
making a living off it and NetBeans since 2006.

I've worked on vanilla NetBeans Platform apps as well as more complicated
integrations of NetBeans 'pieces' (eg. the text editors) into existing
Swing apps.

The past years I've been working on smarter (based on type inference) code
completions for the NetBeans Javascript editor which I've also ported to
IntelliJ.

Publicly I've submitted a lot of patches on Bugzilla, mostly editor
related. Blogged a little bit. Member of the NetBeans Dream Team.

And, of course, did the NetBeans DanceDemo: https://vimeo.com/67961571

On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 12:32 AM, David Heffelfinger <dheffelfin...@gmail.com