Hi Geertjan,

I¹ve registered for an account, but I still can¹t vote. Anything else I
need to do?

The message is:

"toniepple, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be
due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this
page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative
features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your
account, or it may be awaiting activation.³

I already activated the account and received a confirmation that my
account is now active.

Thanks

Toni