Emi,

That's what I was wondering...I couldn't remember if CakePHP was in the
Bugzilla system or not, but could have sworn I'd seen plugins for CakePHP in
NB...

Sean Carrick
VP Information Systems
Integrity Solutions

On Sat, 2017-05-13 at 02:09 +0300, Emilian Bold wrote:
This is a "reduced list". I don't see CakePHP in the current Bugzilla either. I
assume it falls under PHP?

--emi

On Sat, May 13, 2017 at 2:04 AM, Sean Carrick