I personally like v1 kopie 2 since it seems to match up with the current
appearance. Nice work.

____________________________

John Yeary
____________________________
*NetBeans Dream Team*

*Founder Greenville Java Users GroupJava Users Groups Community Leader*
____________________________

<http://javaevangelist.blogspot.com/>  <https://twitter.com/jyeary>
<http://www.youtube.com/johnyeary>  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jyeary>
<https://plus.google.com/112146428878473069965>
<http://www.facebook.com/jyeary>
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/JavaEvangelistJohnYearysBlog>
<http://netbeans.org/people/84414-jyeary>

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even
though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who
neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight
that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt