On pátek 1. září 2017 2:23:22 CEST John D. Ament wrote:
> They all exist now, github mirroring should happen tomorrow sometime
>
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__git-2Dwip-2Dus.apache.
> org_repos_asf_incubator-2Dnetbeans-2Dhtml4j.git&d=DwIBAw&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZ
> YR8PQcxBKCX5YTpkKY057SbK10&r=tnLz5-vaI8x9g_xBBlFGf_ldS0-TN1M3i9fMP1FPWgk&m=q
> g_7_EySwivNEtiP8Gej2SZUOLq7XYyUXviLoaSUfvM&s=I--CE_GpUISgIc76z-rOF9vtclwY7E4
> tsSwOmwvQLwI&e=

OK, thanks. I can checkout the repository as

$ git clone
https://jtul...@git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-netbeans-html4j.git

I am not sure I have commit/push rights and I don't know how to verify that. I
am assuming the first commit shall be

[JIRA-XYZ] Initial code donation as of 53be3c98 in the original Git repository

for that I need the JIRA issue. I assume Geertjan will create one and upload
the ZIP there. The next commit will then change license headers, next one add
LICENSE, etc. and then we can start the regular development. I'll try to do
these steps on Sunday.

-jt