Hi,

I cloned the repo today and tried to run NetBeans (ant && ant tryme) on
OSX and I had various compilation related exceptions and NPEs with a
Maven project. Almost every code completion request resulted in an
exception popup..
Anyone had a similar experience with the donated code? Is this NetBeans
version meant to be stable at this point?

On a slightly different topic:
Ant downloaded various binary files from hg.netbeans.org/binaries during
the build. Are these also Apache licence friendly binaries, or are they
magic binaries that the build needs to bring in to actually get a
working NetBeans release. Are these binaries (well their source) going
to be donated & built via Apache infrastracture in the long term?

cheers,
Peter