Github user jlahoda commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1

    Chris, as was discussed elsewhere, the patches change line endings to
Windows line endings (CRLF), and so look like deletion and addition of each
line in the file (including the license headers, which I suppose you didn't
want to change). Please fix this, ensuring the patch is using the just "LF" as
line endings, and is only changing what should/needs to be changed. This is to
keep the history clean, and to aid reviews. I'd also suggest to squash the
commits and rebase, so that there's only one commit merged when this is being
merged.

    Thanks.

---