Github user emilianbold commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/33

    The way I understood it, I will absolutely not touch "Problems to be solved
centrally" because they will be dealt with entirely at some future moment.

    Only reason I would care about those is if I see an Oracle copyright
header. Not if they have none.

    > So I was adding the headers to binaries-lists I was modifying, as that
should not be wrong either way.

    It kinda makes sense since you also modified the file, although not
substantially (it's still the same dependency) but I would have kept it without
a header because it's trivial to add them "centrally" afterwards.

---