Module review: checking for missing/incorrect license headers, amending RAT
exclusions, adding/changing license headers, removing trailing blanks.

IMHO: not sufficient IP to warrant requiring an ICLA.

But as everyone else here says, t's always good to have an ICLA if you are
planning on contributing.

Craig

> On Oct 3, 2017, at 7:59 AM, Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So I merged at least one or two commits already, just because they were
> small enough.
>
> I agree.
>

> --emi
>
> On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Matthias Bläsing <mblaes...@doppel-helix.eu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am Dienstag, den 03.10.2017, 16:47 +0200 schrieb Christian Lenz:
>>> Because I asked for help in the slack chan to Review the modules, I
>>> get a question:
>>>
>>> „is there any contribution agreement to sign?“
>>>
>>> In General yes, but is this iCLA needed for module Review too?
>>
>> the work itself needs to be done and is valuable, but I don't see this
>> reaching the level of creativity, that is needed for IP protection.
>>
>> So I merged at least one or two commits already, just because they were
>> small enough.
>>
>> Greetings
>>
>> Matthias

Craig L Russell