GitHub user JaroslavTulach opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/109

    Not all tests can be compiled right now. Compile them as part of travis run.

    I've noticed that there are some modules with too wide test dependencies.
Such modules cannot be compiled. I am adding the test compilation (not
execution for now) into `.travis.yml` to make sure we always have compilable
tests.

    I'll fix the modules with non-compilable tests to compile.

    $ git pull https://github.com/JaroslavTulach/incubator-netbeans CompileTests

    https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/109.patch

    This closes #109

----
commit 3222350257ba9ec7c10750dfb897596b53ec3735