On 09/10/17 08:47, Jaroslav Tulach wrote:
Unit tests shall be unit tests - e.g. not require special network setup to
succeed.

That's a sentence that should be engraved in many foreheads... :-)

I don't know what the NetBeans qa/functional testing infrastructure would require. Maybe some more knowledgeable is able to give some hints, or a list of requirements for a more complete request to the Apache INFRA people.

Or maybe we should end the license review first, and keep collecting in the process any other testing requirements that may appear.

We should find a way to exclude these tests (and some bugzilla one as well)
when running:

$ ant test

One option is @RandomlyFails, other move to test/qa-functional - a place where
hard to set up test usually end up.

Your wish is my command. Let me know if I'm supposed to do anything.

Thanks,
Antonio