+1

Am 07.11.17, 11:17 schrieb "Geertjan Wielenga"
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com>:

    Hi all,

    Please vote on releasing Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha (incubating)! If this
    voting passes, another similar voting will be started on
    gene...@incubator.apache.org, and if that passes too, then we can release
    this version.

    Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha (incubating) are the modules of Apache NetBeans
    that provide the application framework of NetBeans, that is, the NetBeans
    Platform.

    Build artifacts:

https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/

    Source md5sum is 548058644764a07ef54568aa79a10aa1.

    The artifact to be voted on:

https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dist/netbeans-platform-source-.zip

    Rat report shows no unknown licenses:

https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/rat-temp/nbbuild/build/rat-report.txt

    Included as a convenience is a binary, unzip it and run it and you'll see
    the NetBeans Platform:

https://builds.apache.org/view/Incubator%20Projects/job/incubator-netbeans-release/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/dist/netbeans-platform-bin-.zip

    Included in the above are the DEPENDENCIES, DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE
    files.

    Please try out the package and vote!

    The vote is open for a minimum of 72 hours or until the necessary number of
    votes (3 binding +1s) is reached.

    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache NetBeans 9.0 Alpha (incubating)
    [ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

    Please add "(binding)" if your vote is binding, i.e., you are an Apache
    NetBeans committer.

    Geertjan
    on behalf of the Apache NetBeans tea,