Finally making some progress!!!

http://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5a1b6f9f3dc736.75685030.jpg

Getting lots of popups, exceptions to deal with still. I had to stop
using the ActionProcessor for now. Like the StaticResources one. They
seem to not find resources. I even turned on -verbose, and I could see
paths. But it was still not finding them.

I would say jdk bug with multiple processors but all others work fine
when combined.
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/os-xtoo/blob/master/eclass/java-netbeans.eclass#L109

Seems the api.intent processor and filesystems made biggest differences
but maybe loaders as well. Likely still more. Going to keep at it till
no more errors.

Super stoked though. Sorry for all the noise! Thank you VERY much for
any assistance. I know this seems insane. Though given most any issue I
came across I saw others using the regular build system and/or making
projects using the platform running into the same. As shown by some
links.

--
William L. Thomson Jr.