Thanks John,

Yes, it seems we will have to request infra to set that up.

I would be great if PR#329 [1] automatically links to issue#210 [2] in JIRA, and comments in github appear in JIRA.

From the link you provide that would require opening a JIRA ticket with component "git" and requesting a change to set apache.jira=worklog

I think "worklog" would be better than "linkonly". Maybe more experienced members decide otherwise. Opinions?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/329