From: Geertjan Wielenga [mailto:geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:50 AM
To: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: nb9 release date

9.0 Alpha has been release, which was the NetBeans Platform only, 9.0 Beta will
be voted on soon, which is the Java-related NetBeans IDE. You can download and
unzip it already right here:

builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux

After that, there'll be a community testing process that you can be involved
in, after which the final release will be made available.

Gj