Hello all,

I was taking a look at this PR:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/361

And I was wondering if there's any coding style guidelines document
available somewhere (something like [1]) for NB and NBP development. Did
Oracle have its own set of style guidelines?

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~alundblad/styleguide/index-v6.html

Regards,

Charles Edward Bedón Cortázar
http://www.neotropic.co | Network Management, Data Analysis and Free
Software | twitter.com/neotropic_co
Open Source Network Inventory for the masses!
http://kuwaiba.sourceforge.net | Follow Kuwaiba on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/kuwaiba>
Linux Registered User #386666