24.02.2018 0:39, Jiří Kovalský пишет:
Dne 23.2.2018 v 21:24 Валера Солдатов napsal(a):

I mean, I hate to be the scrooge that's focusing on stability instead of new features, but when the core functionality (editor, compiler, debugger) contain annoying bugs then I don't feel there is much else to talk about. Let's nail this down with automated tests so we can focus on more important things.
... and you sent all my UI tests and test infrastructure to trash

What do you mean Valeriy?

In past NetBeans had complex test infrastructure. For example I could to launch my UI tests on tens of virtual machines. I could to measure IDE health for 12-24 hours. Of course I speak about my part of NetBeans. NetBeans project is more than IDE source code. Unfortunately my code will not migrate to Apache. Fortunately it is not a JavaSE/JavaEE related project.

-Jirka