Hey,

On 2018/03/12 17:51:00, <t...@eppleton.de> wrote:
> At DukeScript (http://dukescript.com) we have plenty of HTML4J
> renderers other than JavaFX (Chromium via JXBrowser, ios WebView via
> Multi OS Engine and MobiVM, Android WebView, plain Webkit,
> Instrumented Browser...) and we can even run inside the browser
> itself with bck2brws&, TeaVM. So in no way are we limited by the
> removal of JavaFX. JavaFX
> is only one, and to be honest, the worst and least complete, renderer
> of the many HTML4J supports.>

ok I'll bite - which renderer do you suggest, that:

 * works on windows, macOS and linux
 * is ALv2 licensed
 * is supported
 * will not cause the netbeans installation to grow by around 40 MB
   (that is the size of the webkit library in the JavaFX)
 * supports JDK 8, 9 and 10
 * will stay around for more than a few years

Greetings

Matthias