On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:47:20 -0400
Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> HI, I know beside Github
>
> This a link to all the releases for 9.0-beta, 9.0-beta-rc2 and rc-3
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-platform/
>
> http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/incubator/netbeans/

Thank you! I knew one existed at some point. Both those show a 9.0-beta,
which did exist on github, but is gone now.

I maybe insane, but not that insane, yet... :)

FYI, been dealing with disappearing tags under Jetty...
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/os-xtoo/commits/master/dev-java/jetty-util

They had a 9.4.9.20180307, which they pulled. They have a
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/archive/jetty-9.4.9.v20180311.tar.gz

But since its not showing on their home page, it likely will disappear
as well, or remain, no clue. Still showing 9.4.8.20171121
https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/download.html

This time waiting before updating Jetty to 9.4.9... Not sure if the
same happened for Netbeans. Or if its an Apache mirroring issue. I
have seen issues with tag differences on Github and Apache. A couple
times the entire groovy repo on Github disappeared. Other times newer
tags exist in Apache that never make it to mirrors.

Like this, it has none of the current versions or any current
development, branches, tags, etc.
https://github.com/apache/myfaces/releases
https://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

That is a pretty jacked up mirror of myfaces repo...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/

--
William L. Thomson Jr.