Hi Eirik,

thank You very much, Eirik, especially for making the source code freely available!

Kind regards
Peter

Am 01.06.2018 um 20:16 schrieb Eirik Bakke:
Ah, sorry, here’s the latest version of the LexerInputCharStream file:

https://gist.github.com/eirikbakke/fdda0e6b43ed1b2d54eb

(This one avoids the Google Guava dependency.)

— Eirik

On 6/1/18, 2:03 PM, "Eirik Bakke" <eba...@ultorg.com<mailto:eba...@ultorg.com>>