Hi all, I second that statement in concern.  We will either look to
the past of previous acquisitions or maybe this is a new directive to
be open friendly.  How is the X-box development community and
competitors view Microsoft's entry into the game console marketplace
from alpha to omega?

A company of words and not of deeds (a derivative of "A Man of Words
... - something I was taught in the 4th grade...").

Regards,

Efrem Mc

Ref:

https://www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=1373