Hello,

I think we are starting to have too many files in nbbuild/licenses/

The way I understand it, inside $module/external/$somelib-license.txt we have
the actual license of the external dependency and we add a header 'License:
$licenseID' which is there to help us group the licenses.

Then we find the 'generic' license in nbbuild/licenses/$licenseID, for example
nbbuild/licenses/MIT

I see we have duplicates in nbbuild/licenses.

For example MIT and MIT-validator are basically identical except for some
different way word-wrap was used. (Same with BSD and BSD-postgresql).

Different files in nbbuild/licenses/ should only reflect different licenses,
not different *authors*.

So MIT-validator would only make sense if it's a new license, based on MIT, but
with some changed paragraphs.

Is my understanding correct?

--emi