Great plan.

In addition to talks specifically about NetBeans, I'm sure there'll be
talks by a variety of people who'll be using NetBeans in their demos while
not talking specifically about NetBeans. E.g., Adam Bien and several others
use NetBeans when talking about enterprise Java, or JavaScript, or whatever.

Plus, we should have an informal get together in the Thirsty Bear again,
like last time. :-)

Gj