Thank You Geertjan, I'll go to ask him.

Peter

Am 28.06.2018 um 18:57 schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
The person to interact with 100% on this is Tim Boudreau who wrote that
code.

Gj

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 6:39 PM, Peter Nabbefeld <peter.nabbef...@gmx.de>
wrote:

nb-javac is used to scan the Java source code e.g. for construction of
wicket components. Using the Java compiler to scan the source's structure
seems to be reasonable because it should be the most reliable option. The
other would be to implement a parser of my own - I don't think I'll be able
to ever fix all the bugs then.

Peter