Found the problem:
No OpenIDE-Module-Install added to manifest.

And found a better solution for my case:
Using @OnShowing.

Regards
Peter

Am 07.07.2018 um 19:18 schrieb Peter Nabbefeld:

Hello,

I tried to do some debugging of the Installer class, but the breakpoint in the restore method doesn't seem to be hit: https://github.com/OldGrumble/NBWicketSupport/blob/master/src/main/java/org/netbeans/modules/web/wicket/installer/Installer.java

Could somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Kind regards

Peter