Hi,

you can use this picture from NBPcookbook

Milos

 ---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Walter Nyland <walternyl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Komu: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Datum: 20. 7. 2018 12:00:54
Předmět: Apache NetBeans Platform for Beginners
"Hi all,

I’m one of the auhors of leanpub.com/nbp4beginners.

There’s continual interest in our book and clearly the Java desktop domain
is alive and well. Meanwhile, nothing comparable to the Apache NetBeans
Platform exists — and is now even stronger with its Apache license and
backing by the ASF.

We're therefore working on an update to the book, with a commitment to
quarterly updates, and of course everyone who already purchased it will
continue to get everything for free.

We want our book to be the standard guide for the usage of the core of
Apache NetBeans, i.e., specifically the platform. We have no plans currently
to go beyond that.

We’ll be rebranding the book. What do we need to do to use the new logo and
branding?

Thanks, great job everyone, hope the book will continue to be of benefit.

Regards,

Walt

"