Good Morning,

I was giving this email address by Emilian Bold, on Twitter. It seems that
he's suggesting that this package could be included in the dev/release
process of your product.

It was a package that I put together to run netbeans, as I found it quite
annoying to have to traverse to the bin directory to run it, while I can
click XCode, Eclipse or any similar app.

I am working on providing a shell-script that will create this package;
sorta automating the packaging process now that I know how to build it
manually. Once it's ready I will make it available on the same github link.

Please let me know what I need to join/assist in making this MacOS part of
the netbeans release process.

Thanks for taking the time to read my email.

Ahmed