sorry, that was chinese style english, we always say something is crazy,
nothing offense 😊

Thanks
From Peter
________________________________
From: Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2018 10:20 PM
To: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Cc: d...@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Where is RELEASE82 for Maven

Maven archetypes for 9.0 are not yet available.

Oracle has not yet donated netbeans.org to Apache and hence org.netbeans
cannot yet be used by Apache for Maven archetypes and hence 9.0 Maven
archetypes are not yet available.

Try avoid using words like ‘crazy’ and just relax. We’ve been working on
this process since October 2016. A lot is not yet complete, in process, and
everything will be done in the end; it will just take time.

You can help though — whenever there’s an appeal to try things out, to help
with relicensing, to actively participate in the project, etc.

Gj