Hi Jack,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.08.2018, 10:40 -0600 schrieb Jack Woehr:
> Bedankt, Geertjan ... So we are now waiting for Oracle to donate
> before
> that file can appear in the tree?

yes, the file needs to be officially donated, then the version, that is
in the repository needs to be bootstrapped from the original css file
and we need to adjust the license accordingly (the base file is BSD
licensed, we need to take that into account, when the final integration
happens).

I plan to take care of that process, when the donation happens.

Greetings

Matthias, who started the referenced issue