Hi all,

Ben Evans, from InfoQ.com (and a fan of NetBeans, see
https://dzone.com/articles/5-favorite-netbeans-features-benevans) put
together an interview with me in the last few days re what we're all
working on here -- and here is the result:

https://www.infoq.com/news/2018/08/netbeans-apache-update-aug18

I think it's very representative of where we are and what we're doing. So,
if you're understandably losing track of the big picture, read the above.

InfoQ is a good place and there's a lot of potential for new and more
articles on Apache NetBeans there, as well as of course our existing places
where we publish Apache NetBeans content, such as
https://jaxenter.com/netbeans and https://blogs.apache.org/netbeans.

Thanks,

Gj