Von: Ralph Benjamin Ruijs
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. September 2018 09:27
An: dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: ide.etc -- should that be inside 'ide'

Hi,

The folder used to be called just ide, and the most descriptive name I
could think of was etc (which is not descriptive at all). I don't
think it should be in the ide folder/cluster, but can maybe be moved
to a higher cluster like platform or even go into nbbuild. Another
option would be to clean it up and move the files to more logical
places individually.

- Ralph