Hi,

csl is a good example. It is the backbone of most of the language supports
in NetBeans and could benefit from a stable API to make implementing
support for other languages easier - maybe something to pick up for
NetBeans 11?

-Sven

Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.invalid> schrieb am
Sa., 22. Sep. 2018, 09:54: