Hi,

I really need to work with my nb platform apps offline and in the past I had
only a few issues
to fight with, to make my apps working offline:

- xml file with reference schema files with http://...
- strange behavoir if during plugin download/installation the computer gos
offline
- unconvinient behavoir of a modified netbeans welcome-window, which points to
external
websites

Are there further netbeans modules which can make problems if the pc gos
offline?

best regards
Oliver