De : Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Envoyé : mercredi 12 septembre 2018 13:48
À : dev <dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org>
Objet : Per-cluster repo layout loose ends

Hi all,

Many thanks for the great work we've done together over the past weeks, we have
now a significantly cleaned up root structure on GitHub:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans

...thanks to these specific people:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Per-cluster+repository+layout

There are a few loose ends however. The following are in the root of the repo,
while they are in fact modules that need to be inside one of the new
folders:

- hibernateweb
- ide.etc
- libs.svnClientAdapter.svnkit
- nbi
- o.apache.tools.ant.module
- options.java

I have listed these as loose ends here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Per-cluster+repository+layout

If someone has an idea where/how these should be put into the new folder
structure, please speak up. We could create an issue for each of these or
specifically for those which are most problematic.

Thanks,

Gj